Monday, July 27, 2009

tower grove

there is an area of town called South City that I would love to live in if we were here longer. It has wonderful ethnic restaurants, old beautiful row homes, the botanical gardens and a wonderful park: Tower Grove Park. Even though there are a bunch of parks closer to us, there is something about this park that i really really like. Its huge with a boulevard down the middle that goes from end to end. Its got a ton of shade, a little lake where you can feed ducks, a playground that is shaded and this wonderful water spray. It is also a bit gritty which I really ilke.
We hadnt experience the water spray area so it was fun to try something new. Maggie LOVED it and kept running from spray to spray yelling, "I like this!" and Abraham would crawl to a water spout just in time to grab the water then it would go out and he would look bewildered and say, uh oh!
I didnt have my camera but they were having so much fun that I took a few with my phone. Not the best quality but you can still see there glee.
Have I told yall enough how much i LOVE st. louis????




We are missing the hubs around here but the kids get to talk to him on the computer, which is fun for them. We are doing ok!

1 comment:

Padgetts said...

what fun! I can just hear Abraham saying "uh oh!"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Morginskys blog! Our family and friends are spread across the globe and we set up this place for those that want to read about the goings on of the adventures of our family. We have lived in Nashville but are headed to St. Louis for a new chapter in our lives.