Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ten years

its been ten years(!!!!) since i taught in asia and got to explore a little. i took all my negatives and got them put on a cd so i could make a photo book on my mac. its taken a bit longer than i thought to get back there. but God had a path for me that included a wonderful husband and two adorable kids, so we'll see if we'll all end up there together. i sure hope so!
i'll be posting more pics as i go through them and relive some of those memories.
here is me and the Great Wall.

3 comments:

Flo Paris said...

I had no idea! Looking forward to the pics. I've been to China and got walk on the great wall too:)

Lauren said...

Hey! I took that picture!

Missy said...

amazing! I look forward to more pictures, stories, and adventures! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Morginskys blog! Our family and friends are spread across the globe and we set up this place for those that want to read about the goings on of the adventures of our family. We have lived in Nashville but are headed to St. Louis for a new chapter in our lives.