Saturday, December 17, 2011

november update

so  many good things in November, so little pictures.
I had a glorious 25th, I mean, 35th birthday...Good friend watched the kids while Matt and I had a glorious long lunch at a AMAZING vegetarian restaurant here in Denver. Almost everyday here I say, Ugh, can the weather be any better? My birthday was one of those days. We sat outside and enjoyed the cool air and glorious sunshine. I only got two pictures that day... lunch with the minister.
And Me and Mags right before we headed out to eat that night with the other staff of St. Patricks. We have dinner out once a week or cook meals for each other. That night we went out since it was my birthday and it was a fun time to just enjoy each other, not talk ministry, and just laugh and eat awesome food.
 Here are the kiddos one night right before bedtime in the family/play room.


Thanksgiving day was unseasonably warm. We "played" football in the yard and had friends over for a big Thanksgiving meal. I realized after the fact that it didnt "feel" like Thanksgiving because there was no joint cooking. The good friends we had over brought dishes, but I missed making the meal together and chatting while cooking and just hanging out...I'll know more for next year! This was the only 'stateside' Thanksgiving I've ever missed. The only two I have missed I have been in Prague with Mojo and in China. And sadly, this Christmas will be the FIRST in 35 years that I havent been with my family! Sad! Here are the Morginskys on Thanksgiving afternoon...
 Here is sweet Frankie, almost 9 months old after our big Thanksgiving meal...




And here is our "thanksgiving" tree where we added leaves everynight with more of our thanks. You can tell I am such a good homeschooler with Maggie writing "baba" instead of "dada"...ha! those b's and d's are tricky!

 one of the MANY glorious sunsets we get outside of our windows everynight. so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Sweet times! I can't believe Frankie is almost 9 months?! How did that happen? Also, how did we get to be 34/35? I thought we were still meeting up at The Greenhouse until 2am every night :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Morginskys blog! Our family and friends are spread across the globe and we set up this place for those that want to read about the goings on of the adventures of our family. We have lived in Nashville but are headed to St. Louis for a new chapter in our lives.