Saturday, October 23, 2010

kick, kick, kick

sweet baby you kick, kick, kick all day long. you are only 14 ounces but you are strong. i can already see your movements. your kicks remind me. they remind me i am already a mama of 3. they remind me you're there and to eat well and sleep well. your kicks remind me to stay present. to not worry about the days ahead. the sleepless nights. 3 kids at my ankles. your kicks bring me back from my worry. my worry about graduation and finding a job and where we will move.
your kick, kick, kicks are much stronger than i remember your brother and sisters kicks. they dont hurt right now. just nudges to remind me to pray for you in there, while you grow strong. waiting just waiting to kick out in the world.
i cant wait to kiss your little toes.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

This post, which left me misty-eyed, does nothing to my resolve to wait until Toby is a year old to think about #4.

Padgetts said...

As I have 5 days left of this pregnancy, I appreciated your sweet note to your baby, Sharon. Congrats and many blessings to your family. Love all the pumpkinland photos. You do have super cute kidos.

Christine said...

PRECIOUS! Are you going to find out the gender? I remember those kicks fondly :)

The Browns said...

So sweet! I love the reminder to stay present...

Lauren Hitch said...

So excited for you guys!

Thesupermanns said...

aaaaahhhh. What a lovely post. Man, i t seems you have a mover in there. AMos was a kicker and still moves SO much more than bennett. What a sweet idea of you awaiting to kiss those toes that kick you.....love you friend

Sarah B said...

nice poetry to your third baby. you need to print that out and hang it in her/his room. :) maybe next to the foot print they give you.

cant wait to kiss those little toes, too. weird that there is another person in there. amazing. you'll be a great mother of three. remember, grandpa predicted five for you...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Morginskys blog! Our family and friends are spread across the globe and we set up this place for those that want to read about the goings on of the adventures of our family. We have lived in Nashville but are headed to St. Louis for a new chapter in our lives.