Saturday, September 25, 2010

4!

water guns, watermelon, limbo, and lemonade. all ways we celebrated my sweet daughter turning 4!!! i cant believe it. seems like yesterday she was a tiny baby in my arms. it felt so right to hold her and so normal to be her mama. we are so thankful for her tender heart and gentle spirit.
happy birthday dear one!

pretty sure watching little kids doing limbo is the cutest thing ever!

waiting patiently for cupcakes!

got this crafty idea from my california friend julie

and the pom pom idea came from martha

and the homemade icing came from my nashville friend tracy




1 comment:

Christine said...

Adorable!! Happy birthday Maggie!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Morginskys blog! Our family and friends are spread across the globe and we set up this place for those that want to read about the goings on of the adventures of our family. We have lived in Nashville but are headed to St. Louis for a new chapter in our lives.