Sunday, March 22, 2009

9 months

hi! i'm Abraham! some people call me hammy. i'm 9 months old this month and i can do lots of things....

i'm super fast when it comes to "army crawling" and i am working on the real thing


i'm super passionate these days when maggie takes something out of my hands or if my mom takes something away that i am not suppose to have.

my mom cant believe she got so lucky as to have a kid with dimples

i explore the world through my mouth, even despite my mom's watchful eye.


i'm pretty much happy all the time.... well, except when its time to go to sleep.

i can clap! and i LOVE when my mom puts on the Supertones. i clap and hit the table i get so excited!

oh, and most importantly!!! I can say Da-da! and its adorable!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I think you are the most handsome Hammy ever!

Suzanne said...

Oh. My. Goodnes. Sharon, your kids are so stinkin' cute.

Suzanne said...

And I guess Matt's kids are cute too ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Morginskys blog! Our family and friends are spread across the globe and we set up this place for those that want to read about the goings on of the adventures of our family. We have lived in Nashville but are headed to St. Louis for a new chapter in our lives.